Enhance Your Presence at Big Data TechCon
Thank you for sponsoring Big Data TechCon! We are excited to have your support, and we want to make sure that your sponsorship is a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
We know that exhibiting at a conference can be stressful. As a sponsor, you need to be focused on reaching the targeted group of professionals that Big Data TechCon brings together. When you are exhibiting at the event, your priority is to have meaningful conversations with these people to collect quality leads.
In order to make your life easier and ensure that the right attendees are stopping by your booth, we have put together a series of materials that you can use as a sponsor to help spread the word. The information on this page is here to help you promote your presence as a sponsor at Big Data TechCon to your network and potential clients. If you have any other questions specifically regarding fulfilling items included within your sponsorship, you may contact Katie Serignese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a sampling of methods we have prepared for you to implement quickly and easily to reach your Big Data TechCon audience:
Your e-mail list is sure to contain a number of potential prospects who are very close to meeting leads that you have yet to close. These people may be in attendance at Big Data TechCon. If you are interested in sending a co-branded e-mail containing a special Big Data TechCon discount code to your list, let us know and we will create a customized HTML file that you can send to your prospects and customers.
Interested? E-mail Katie Serignese at email@example.com to request your custom e-mail HTML file.
Increase your reach! Distribute this co-branded e-mail file to your contact lists and be sure to customize your company information and dedicated discount code. For each dedicated discount code used to register for Big Data TechCon, you will receive $100 in credit toward your participation in the next Big Data TechCon.
The more of your contacts that register for Big Data TechCon using your discount code, the bigger your reward!
The Twitter-verse is a massive place, and Big Data TechCon attendees are tweeting! Many of your followers may be just one face-to-face conversation away from turning into hot leads. Use the sample tweets below to gather them around your booth so you don’t miss the chance to connect with them.
Double your reach! Use our Twitter handle @BigDataTechCon and official hashtag #BigDataTechCon in your tweets, and we will re-tweet them to our followers.
Tweet About The Event: SAMPLES
• We’re exhibiting at @BigDataTechCon! Join us! Register using our code [CODE] to receive a discount. http://www.cvent.com/d/g4q21h/4W
• We will be at @BigDataTechCon! Join us at our booth #BOOTH to learn more about @SPONSOR-NAME http://www.cvent.com/d/g4q21h/4W
• Join us at @BigDataTechCon! We’ll give you a discount off full-conference passes using our code [CODE] http://www.cvent.com/d/g4q21h/4W
• Thinking about attending @BigDataTechCon? Use our discount code [CODE] to save on full-conference passes http://www.cvent.com/d/g4q21h/4W
Remember that you can always think outside the box for different types of tweets that may better suit your target audience. Just make sure to include:
• Our conference twitter handle @BigDataTechCon
• Registration Link: http://www.cvent.com/d/g4q21h/4W
• Speaker discount code to give your followers a discount off full-conference passes
Facebook is the largest social network around, and it’s full of Big Data TechCon attendees for you to reach! Use the sample Facebook posts below to alert your FB community that you will be exhibiting at Big Data TechCon.
Double your reach! Tag our Facebook page (Big Data TechCon) in your post and we will re-share it on our page as well.
Tell your friends on Facebook about the event: SAMPLES
• Big Data TechCon is coming to the San Francisco Bay Area, October 27-29, 2014 and we will be exhibiting. We have the opportunity to provide our network with a special code of $200 off a full conference pass when you register using discount code [CODE] http://www.cvent.com/d/g4q21h/4W
• Want to see firsthand what SPONSOR-NAME can do for you? Big Data TechCon is coming to the San Francisco Bay Area, October 27-29, 2014. We will be there to offer you a one-on-one glimpse into what we do. Thinking of attending? Use our code [CODE] to receive $200 off a full-conference pass when you register: hthttp://www.cvent.com/d/g4q21h/4W
Remember that you can always think outside the box for different types of Facebook Posts that may better suit your target audience.
Just make sure to:
• Tag the Big Data TechCon Facebook page in your post
• Include the Big Data TechCon Registration Link: http://www.bigdatatechcon.com
• Include your sponsor discount code to give your followers $200 off full-conference passes
Does your company have an official blog? If so, send us any entries relevant to Big Data TechCon topics that are tied to your event presence, and we’ll promote them for you via the Big Data TechCon social media channels. Posts should be informational and insightful rather than strictly promotional.
Send all blog postings to Katie Serignese at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. You will be notified when they’ve been approved.
Double your reach! Once we promote your post on Big Data TechCon social media channels, don’t forget to re-tweet or share with your communities! And remember, you can always think outside of the box for other communication avenues that may better suit your audience.
Exhibitor Rewards Program
In an effort to increase the amount of attendees for you to reach at BigDataTechCon; we are starting a new Rewards program for all Sponsors & Exhibitors. After a certain number of attendees use your company’s unique registration discount code, your company will earn rewards redeemable for the upcoming BigDataTechCon. If you’re unsure of your company’s discount code, please contact Camille Barron at email@example.com. The more registrants that use your code, the more rewards you will earn!
Here is a description of the rewards:
5 Registrants Using your Code = 1 FREE extra Exhibitor Booth Pass
10 Registrants = Inclusion in our Pre-Show E-mail sent out to all attendees
15 Registrants = 1 3-Day Passport Registration
We will be keeping track of the number of times your code is used via a Leaderboard, which will be sent out to all exhibitors semi-monthly.
If you have any questions about exhibitor marketing opportunities, contact Katie Serignese at firstname.lastname@example.org